A song you like at the moment


 Hi Bloggers!

Today i am going to tell you about my favorite song. This is September by Earth, wind  and Fire. I Knew this song from a movie for the first time last year. I feel that this song fixes my day because it has fast beats but at the same time you heard calm. I like to listen to this  song while i walk after the hard day. Sometimes i walk more streets only because i enjoy this song. 

When i did my practice, sometimes i have days with creative blocks, so i walk the streets of Santiago. I 




Comentarios

  1. It is impossible to no feel happy with this song, it has something that make you enjoy the life and urge to dance, sometimes.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Great song. I agree with Martin.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares