Something you did last weekend

 Hi teacher and classmate! 

Today i'm going to talk about my saturday. I go to a popular school every saturday that seeks to help level knowledge in children from 6 to 12 years old. This school is a self-managed project by students from different univesities. It is located in the commune of Puente Alto and it works from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. The name of the school is "Enrique Kirberg" in honor of a rector of the actual USACH, formerly called the state technical university. After i going to my house and i started working on things for the university. However, i feel asleep, because i  woke up very early and i fell asleep very late. I woke up very scared, because i didn't know what time is was and i hadn't set an alarm. to be continue....

Comentarios

  1. Wow. That´s a great thing to do. I bet the children really enjoy your visit.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares