A Special Place in Santiago

 Hello!

I would like to tell you about the Alameda art cinema, it is located in downtown Santiago, specifically in the Universidad de Chile station, a few steps from Alameda avenue with Arturo Prat street. Before it was in the vicinity of the Baquedano station, but for a few years it has been in one of the rooms of the Cultural Center of the National Institute, because it suffered a fire. I keep a lot of memories of this space, a few years ago I used to go to see a movie every Friday, but now I only go once a month. The last time I was there was three weeks ago to see a movie with my friends.

It is a space that I recommend to go with friends on a date with your partner, they show films that are on the national billboard, but also cult films. It has a good audio system, also if you are from the University of Chile, the entrance is cheaper, it costs two thousand five hundred.

Sometimes it has free cinema shows, because it has agreements with a network of movie theaters whose objective is the dissemination of national cinema.


I hope you go and have a great time!






Comentarios

Entradas populares