Language

 I started learning English a few years ago, and although it was challenging at first, I have been constantly working to improve. What is easiest for me is reading. However, grammar, pronunciation and listening are still areas I am working on.


To practice outside of class, I try to immerse myself in the language as much as possible. I listen to music in English, watch series and movies, and read simple books to expand my vocabulary. I also like to use language learning apps.


I like to practice conversation, although sometimes it is intimidating.


I think English will be very useful in the future, especially in an increasingly globalized world. Facilitates communication and provides additional job opportunities.


Aspects of English culture that I find interesting include traditions, diversity, and rich literary history. I like to explore how these characteristics influence the way people express themselves and relate to each other on a daily basis.


Comentarios

Entradas populares