my family

 My family is made up of five beloved people: my two sisters, Javiera and Valeska, my parents, Maritza and Manuel and me. Each one has a special place in my heart, and we are an inseparable team.


My dad is very loved by the family, always hard-working and dedicated. His sense of humor and wisdom help us all. My mom is a hard-working woman, she is the soul of the house, with her unconditional love and her ability to turn the everyday into something extraordinary.


Javiera, the oldest, is like my confidant. Her understanding nature and her ability to listen to her have created a strong bond between us. Valeska, the middle one, a lover of sewing, radiates positive energy and is always ready for an adventure.


Our relationship is based on love and mutual support. I fondly remember the trips to Linares when we were little. The river became our refuge, a place where laughter resonated and happiness flowed like water.


As we grow, those memories keep us together. We are a family that supports each other every step of the way, celebrating achievements and facing challenges together. The strength of our connection is the most precious gift we have.


Comentarios

Entradas populares